Fecker Brewing Walldog – #13
8 E. North Street (alley)
Jeff Harvey, Artist
The Fecker Brewing Company began in 1890 by Col. Ernest Fecker, opening a plant at 329 E. North St. in 1903. The brewery produced a variety of products including Fecker’s Pilsener Beer.
The tiger looks toward the home of Fecker Brewery, still existant among the mass of structures that were Lauhoff Grain Co., from the mid 1940’s and is today Bunge, Inc.