Bunker Hill Historic Area
Kennekuk County Park
22296-A Henning Road
Danville, IL 61834
The Vermilion Chapel
The oldest frame structured church in the county was built in 1886.
This 32″ diameter Vixen Hill Gazebo was manufactured in Pennsylvannia.
Red Oak School
A one room school house built in 1914 and closed in 1956.
General Store (1926-1979) authentically renovated.
Oakwood Barber Shop
Builit in 1901 on the corner of South Main and Scott Streets in Oakwood.
The house, built in 1892, was located only one mile south of Kennekuk County Park ans was part of an 80 acre parcel of land that also included the Atwood School
Myersville Grist Mill (1843) and Zella Brown Laury Barn (1912). Myersville, a community once located on the banks of the North Fork of the Vermilion River, was just west of the present day town of Bismarck.
Harold Leisch of Danville thought that something was missing outside of the “new” 1912 barn so he donated a 47″ tall, 8′ diameter Aeromotor Windmill in 2002.
O’Leary’s Dining Car
This dining car was built in Chicago by the Pullman Company in 1947.
Bismarck Train Depot
Built in 1874, this depot was located on th C&EI Railroad